Attack on Titan Season 4

Exclusively for Anime fans

Serene Baddar, Student Writer

The first half of Attack on Titan season 4 just ended with a cliffhanger, leaving fans nervous and excited. The first half of the season just paused for the anime, while the manga completely finished recently. The second half of the anime will be coming out after a whole year leaving fans desperate. The beginning of season 4 came out on December 6th, 2020, while it paused on March 29th, 2021. The second part of the season is expected to be released in early 2022, and finished in late March of 2022. Each week, MAPPA (studio) would release an episode on Sundays. And with each episode ending on a cliffhanger, fans are left every week wanting more. 

The last scene ended with Eren asking Pieck where the other enemies are, she turns and points right at him. At this moment, Galliard (jaw titan) decides to chomp up through the roof as he grabs both of Eren’s legs in the princess. Eren then quickly transforms into the Attack Titan. Pieck tells Gabi that she would never betray her fellow comrades and points up to the sky, where Marleyan airships advance towards the city. In the ship, Rainer is there looking down on Eren as his commander utters a cry of revenge for Liberio. Eren sees Rainer and understands that this fight could be the biggest and most important Titan battle that any of them have ever seen. 

Since the manga was completed while the anime hasn’t yet finished, only-anime fans are feeling very nervous and scared for spoilers to reach them. “No spoiler if it’s going on anything please I will cry if there is,” says Mei.  The fan-favorite character Levi Ackerman was last shown in the middle of a bomb explosion. With anime-only fans unaware of whether he is alive or not, they will just have to wait until 2022. 

For manga readers like Emily, the last chapter was very interesting. “I thought the ending was perfect and it was so bittersweet. I’m glad that everyone who survived is moving on in life,” said Pak. 

Is waiting a whole year for the last part of the anime worth waiting for? “I think it’s amazing cause we would’ve never even had the other part animated and we’re lucky enough to get a part 2 so it’ll be worth the wait,” said Pak.